Teenager time is special, for the teen and for the parent. It only happens once— how we deal with it makes a big difference to our child’s life, in the future as well as now.
We take an in-depth look at themes like:
- the natural process your teen is experiencing; physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual
- what is inevitable and what can be avoided
- how to maintain the lines of communication open
- making space without making an alien
- how to maintain one’s integrity (sanity!)
- dealing with anger and guilt feelings
- the possible dangers; school problems, eating disorders, drugs, alcohol.
The aim of this workshop is to give you the strength of insight to meet the challenges of this very complex period in your child’s and your own life, without losing your sense of humour! We’ve all been through it, for better or for worse, and we all hope for our own children it will be for the better!